Online training from € 4.99 in Groupon. Ask us!
English language for customer and patient services
To improve communication skills between the customer or patient and the attendant. Furthermore acquiring specific and scientific language vocabulary related to the (medical) profession.
Level A1, A2, B1, B2
- Responding to the communication needs to occur between medical staff and patients and families of foreign patients to achieve a more accurate and better health care .
- Mainly develop comprehension skills and oral expression for effective communication between patient and medical staff.
- Acquire basic communicative competence in English that enables understanding, oral expression and interaction in health .
- Assimilate the norms, conventions and linguistic and extralinguistic resources that govern communication in the healthcare sector.
- Develop strategies verbal and nonverbal communication that is consistent and appropriate to the linguistic registers and communicative intentions .
- Develop strategies favoring attitudes such as initiative, confidence and participation.
- Using new technologies to complement the acquisition of communication skills in English through self-learning.
- Raise awareness of cultural differences and customs of foreign patients.
- Know roughly the healthcare system in other countries mainly German and English
- Enhance reading skills, particularly those that are necessary for the use of reference materials , articles and specialized medical journals.
- Extending the vocabulary of medical terms in common use.
- Facilitate communication with other English-speaking colleagues to facilitate the attendance of courses and symposia internationally.
Management extinguishers. Basic course of fire
- Know the elements that can cause fires.
- Acquire skills for the prevention of fires.
- Know the different types of fire.
- Get knowledge with respect to the combustion process, its elements and its products.
- Knowing the types of fire extinguishers.
- Study methods of heat transfer and fire.
- Know the parts of the extinguisher.
- Use effectively the fire extinguisher in case, know the process of action in case of fire
- Theory of fire: how to generate fire, fire chemistry, fire outbreaks types at work: Triangle Fire - Fire Tetrahedron
- Identify the different types of fire and ways of extinction
- Types of fire: Class to a, b, c and d
- Extinguishing: Cooling, smothering - Fuel isolation - By inhibiting a chain reaction
- Tipos of extinguishing agents and their use in each type of fire: Portable fire extinguishers and their use - Water Fixtures - Mobile water device or extendable
- practices: Practice with fire equipment - Material Fire - Firefighting techniques - Information on fire hoses - Types jets and fires application
Theory course CPR and AED management, basic CPR and management of semi-automatic defibrillator
- Introduction to the course.
- Access to emergency system.
- Chain of survival concept.
- Basic Life Support.
- Basic life support maneuvers without gear: mouth to mouth ventilation, cardiac massage with 1 and 2 rescuers.
- Basic life support maneuvers instrumentalized: mask ventilation, oropharyngeal cannula.
- Patency of the airway.
- Evaluation of basic life support.
- Automated external defibrillator. Operation and maintenance.
- Sequence of action as recommended by the American Heart Association.
- Data collection by Utstein method.
- External defibrillation. Safety and maintenance standards.
- Integrated with different simulation scenarios.
- Evaluation of semiautomatic external defibrillation.
First Aid Course for Teachers and Parents
- Differentiate the signs and symptoms of normality, relative urgency and urgency vital in early childhood.
- Identify the causes of urgency (fever, trauma, wound, bite, choking, seizures, cardiac arrest, ...) in order to act accordingly.
- Provide an immediate and effective action to an incident in the center.
- Knowing how to activate the emergency medical system.
- Basic contents: Emergency systems. Activating the system. Informing family. Available resources - First Aid. Concept and utility - First Aid Kit - CPR techniques in children - poisoning and poisoning - Allergies - Burns - Falls and bumps - Bites and scratches - Wounds and cuts - Bites - Nosebleed - Choking: obstruction of the airway - Bodies strange eyes, nose and ears - Breath holding spell - Infantile convulsions - Asthmatic Crisis - Diabetes Mellitus (DM)
First Aid for bikers
- SAFE approach.
- CPR-Basic. Basic Cardio Pulmonary Reanimation.
- Safe removal of the helmet after the accident. Techniques.
- Motorcycle first aid kit, essential materials.
Duration: 7 hours theorical and practical teaching. Friday from 17:00 to 21:00 and Saturday from 10:00 to 13:00. Soon: Advanced course for motorists 20h.
The medical information on this site is provided solely for educational and training purposes and does not intend to replace the opinions, advices and recommendations of health institutions and experts.
Decisions on health must be taken by healthcare professionals, considering the unique characteristics of each patient.