Know how and safety
The semi-automatic defibrillators assumed to be generated the concept of "public access defibrillation" based on deductive reasoning: "If early defibrillation improves survival from sudden cardiac death, increasing the availability and allows access to defibrillators defibrillation faster and therefore a better prognosis of its consequences ". You must install a semiautomatic defibrillator (AED) and train its leaders anywhere in public, such as places of public passenger transport, shopping centers, hotels, restaurants, etc.. Also, in areas where persons with an added risk, for example in sports centers. Additionally, we recommend installation in special isolation points or places of difficult access for emergency equipment, such as air or sea transport, where if a cardiac arrest death is almost inevitable because of the unavailability of trained personnel and a semi-automatic defibrillator (AED).
Why do Cardiac Safe Space?
How to obtain a Certificate of Cardiac Safe Space "Espacio Cardioseguro"
Following the internationally accepted and recognized protocols and the results of our research projects, IFUR has established certiain requirements which observance permits the access to our Cardiac Safe Space Certificate. The requirements to protect yourcompany or business locations against heart attacks are:
Decalogue IFUR on Cardiac Safe Space - Cardioseguridad
- The defibrillator.IFUR not recommended nor discouraged any particular brand or model, but we can help you decide on the AED that best suits your needs
- The cabin. The cabinet containing the defibrillator should be safe, reliable and compact, revealing inside. so we recommend the box ABS plastic recycling and reusable many times
- Liability Insurance. Compulsory liability insurance of at least € 100,000, including theft and malpractice by the inappropriate use of DESA
- Installation. DESA. Location in your cabin will be in sight and within parameters recommended time and distance, including signage
- Training in CPR and DESA management. Depending on the specific rules of each Autonomous Community, but with 6 minimum hours of practice
- Maintenance of the appliance. The device will be reviewed periodically by professionals IFUR
- Development of protocols. Is important to the development of emergency protocols where they can demonstrate knowledge and real case demostarlos effectively as megacodes and drills
- Continuing education. According to the biannual legislation annually or certified staff
- Certification and documentation. Once passed the requirements, the official documentation is presented and delivered the certificate
- Periodic reviews. The above conditions periodically to monitor the implementation of all the requirements to obtain the certificate will be reviewed
Once your company complies with all the above requirements, you will be given a plate with Cardiac Safe Space Certificate that can be placed in a visible place. If you wish, IFUR can handle all the steps and procedures that the certification process entails. You do no need to worry about anything and you may get it with no cost for your company. Ask us and we will explain you how.
IFUR can certify your Cardiac Safe Space
"Espacio Cardioseguro Certificado - Cardiac Safe Space and its certification logo is a registered trademark of IFUR - Research and Training in Emergencies S.L. whose approval is responsible and accrediting"
The medical information on this site is provided solely for educational and training purposes and does not intend to replace the opinions, advices and recommendations of health institutions and experts.
Decisions on health must be taken by healthcare professionals, considering the unique characteristics of each patient.